Quixx Black Plastic Colour
Trim Restoration &
Actually, Restores Black Pigment To Faded Plastic Parts
- Quickly & easily dyes faded plastic trim from grey to deep black.
- Revolutionary, long lasting color adhesion
- Black plastic trim will look like new
- Beautiful deep, black look is completely dry to the touch.
- Will not wash off, chip, or peel & can last up to 12 months.
- Special properties repel dust, dirt, and UV radiation.
- Prevents premature aging and degradation of plastics
- Quick drying, non-sticky formula
- One bottle is sufficient for about 2 normal sized vehicles
Automotive makers have incorporated much more plastic in today’s vehicle exteriors. The finish looks great right out of the showroom, but the material is porous and open to attack by everything from harsh cleaning detergents, to rain, snow, salt, road grime, and the worst culprit of all; UV radiation from the sun. New plastic trim soon appears grey, dull, weathered and old. The most affected areas are bumpers, wheel arches/fender flairs, as well as door and trunk trims. These areas are large and noticeable. Thus, the general look of a vehicle is completely compromised. Diverse products exist which are designed to refresh the plastic, but the effect is short lived and the areas treated lose their color rapidly.
Quixx Black Plastic Colour is the perfect solution for the problem of faded plastic parts on the exterior of a vehicle. The Quixx engineers have developed an innovative liquid with BPT technology (“Black Polymer Technology”). Black pigments are applied and actually absorbed by the plastic. The result is a complete transformation of old, weathered and dull looking plastic to like new condition. The treated areas will have a deep black finish with no wet or sticky feel. Unlike many of the petroleum-based products in the marketplace today, Quixx Black Plastic Colour will not easily wash off. The special coating will guard against dirt and UV radiation for up to 12 months. Quixx Black Plastic Colour can be used for all unpainted black surfaces on the exterior of the vehicle. Once applied, the treated areas will look better than new, even after years of neglect.