- Every car will get scratched, no matter how hard you try to avoid it
- The most common way to scratch your car is by washing it either at drive-thru car washes or doing it yourself with cheap soaps or detergents that don’t properly lift dirt
- Professional scratch repair could cost anywhere from $200 – $1200, or more
- Scratches will instantly devalue your vehicle, which will cause you to lose money on the future sale of the car or a lease return
- Most scratch removers just cover up or temporarily clean scratches, and do not work on scratches deep enough to feel with your fingernail
Yes, ugly scratches are unavoidable over time. But that doesn’t mean you have to live with them. Marc Forget, expert detailer and owner of Street Freaks Detailing in Montreal, Quebec says that “by following a few easy steps, you can minimize scratches and fix the ones you have easily:”
- Examine your car’s paint for new scratches frequently. I recommend doing this during your weekly car wash routine.
- Use a high quality car wash to clean your car. Avoid using dish soap, which can only aggravate and cause scratches.
- Permanently remove scratches with QUIXX High Performance Paint Scratch Remover. Other scratch removers only work temporarily.
How does it work?
Engineered by German surface technology experts and rated #1 by a leading consumer advocacy organization, QUIXX High Performance Paint Scratch Remover is the easiest and most effective way to remove scratches from the painted surfaces of your car, and this has been tried and tested by automotive professionals, consumer testing organizations and press worldwide. The product is a simple two-step repair system that works easily to permanently remove scratches from a car’s painted surfaces. In the first step, a patented compounded works with the paint material surrounding the scratch to permanently remove the scratch from the surface. The second step restores the finish to its original shine.